Florence Soft Top Pergola
Florence Soft Top Pergola
Ships within 5 business days
Creating a relaxing yet stylish outdoor space with the Florence Soft Top Pergola. This elegantly crafted pergola offers privacy and shade from harsh sun rays. Simply slide the convertible canopy back and forth to suit your comfort level. Constructed of heavy-gauge aluminum, the sturdy frame features a powder coated finish for a maintenance and rust-free design.
With the Florence Pergola, the choice is yours. Choose from 2 sizes (11'x11' and 11'x16'), 4 Frame Colors and 4 Canopy Colors.
Found on our Canadian Cedar and Chilean Ipe styles, our innovative Embedded Wood Grain™ technology mimics the look of wood - without the costly maintenance. Or if you are looking for a more modern style choose our sleek White and Gray frames.
Once your frame finish is chosen, choose your canopy color: Sand, Cocoa, Silver and Off-White.
The Florence can be used for all four seasons for a year-round backyard beauty. Instruction manual and hardware are included. Two people are recommended for installation, with up to 3 hours of assembly time. Backed by a 3 year limited manufacturer warranty on the structure and a 2 year limited manufacturer warranty on the roof, you can trust Paragon Outdoors’s Florence pergola is the right addition to your backyard.
- Multipurpose pergola designed for all seasons, rust-resistant and requires zero maintenance
- 20% thicker than other brands, the Florence Pergola is constructed of premium, heavy-gauge aluminum
- Powder-coated finish with UV protection, the Florence won't chip, peel or fade
- Embedded Wood Grain Technology found on the Canadian Cedar and Chilean Ipe colorways mimic the look of wood - without the costly maintenance
- Convertible canopy top can be manually opened and closed with sewn in handle for custom sun exposure
- 8X thicker than other brands, the polyester canopy is water-resistant and UV protected
- Posts with pre-drilled anchor plates and plate covers make for a sturdy and stylish structure
- Wind Rating: 65 MPH
- Step-by-step picture instructions and hardware included
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty on Structure, 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty on Roof
- Designed in the USA and Manufactured in Taiwan
- Structure Warranty: 3 Years
- Roof Warranty: 2 Years
Warranty covers damage due to manufacturing defects only for a period of 3 years on the structure and 2 years on the roof/canopy from date of purchase. Warranty does not cover weather inflicted damage and/or damages causes caused by not following assembly instructions and adhering to warnings in manual. Warranty does not cover user error, negligence, or misuse.
- Ready to assemble kit
- All hardware and components included
- Dedicated Customer Experience Team to help with any assembly questions
Ready to assemble kit
All hardware and components included
Dedicated Customer Experience Team to help with any assembly questions
Preparing For Installation
Prior to installation there are a few things you can do to help make the assembly process easier.
1. Review the manual
Read through the step-by-step illustrated instruction manual prior to installation.
When the product arrives, you can find the Instructions in the box or you can
download a copy above.
2. Complete your Inventory
To minimize installation time, complete your inventory prior to assembly.
Use the stamped codes and parts ID pages in your instruction manual to organize and sort the parts.
A half hour now can save a lot of time throughout the installation!
If you are planning on using an installer to build your product, doing an inventory
before they arrive will help eliminate any delays! If you find that you need anything
be sure to contact our Customer Experience Team or complete a parts replacement form.
3. Contact Customer Support
If you have any questions along the way, reach out to our Customer Experience Team! They are here to help.